Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting our website, www.bumblebeecreations.ie. The following are the Terms and Conditions for the use of this website and the purchase of products from Bumblebee Creations. Use of this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Quotations & Pricing
Quotations are given on the basis of costs at the time of issue. Bumblebee Creations does retain the right to revise our prices at any time to reflect changes in our costs such as but not limited to: goods, carriage, labour, overheads, government taxes and exchange rates
We accept payment online by VISA, MasterCard, Laser. You may also pay 'offline' via Cheque, Bank Draft or Postal Order. VAT is charged at the current rate where applicable. Goods will only be despatched once payment has been received in full. All products remain the property of Bumblebee Creations until payment is received in full.
We have made all reasonable efforts to ensure each photograph accurately reflects the product being sold. On occasions, there may be minor differences between the product's appearance in the photograph and the item delivered due to manufacturing changes beyond our control.
You are responsible for all of the images you upload using the Site and/or Service. You must have the legal right to copy and display each image that you upload, or order for print.
If an item is out of stock, the sender will be notified as soon as possible and will have the option of 1) awaiting stock availability, 2) selecting an alternative gift or 3) being given a full refund.
Your order is processed by Bumblebee Creations the moment it is received, we endeavour to despatch goods within 3-5 working days of receipt of payment. A working day is Monday-Friday excluding bank and public holidays. Prices of individual items typically do not include delivery charges except where indicated. We employ third-party courier services/An Post to deliver your gifts. Although we provide an indication of typical delivery times, specific delivery times or dates cannot be guaranteed. Claims for non-delivery must be made within 5 working days of despatch notification.
For orders being shipped outside the Republic of Ireland, Bumblebee Creations cannot be held responsible for importation taxes/duty charges.
All address information must be accurate including the postcode where appropriate and the recipient's telephone number. BumblebeeCreations.ie cannot accept responsibility for late or non-delivery if the recipient's address and telephone details are insufficient or incorrect. The goods shall be deemed to have been delivered when the courier/postperson obtains receipt of the goods confirmation from any person at that address.
It is the customer's duty to ensure that someone will be home to sign/receive for the gift, which will be delivered by third party couriers or An Post. Where the courier/postperson is unable to find a person to accept delivery, a calling card will be left for the recipient to contact the courier and arrange to pick-up from the local depot or agree an alternative delivery time or alternative location at the discretion of the courier. If the recipient fails to make contact in good time, the goods are returned to Bumblebee Creations and a charge will be made for re-delivery to the original or an alternative address. All orders are not tracked, if you specifically wish your order to be tracked, please contact email@example.com prior to placing your order. We DO NOT accept any responsibility/liability for goods lost in transit. The purchaser will also be charged for any items which have become unsuitable for sale and need. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN ORDER CONFIRMATION WITH ORDER NUMBER AT TIME OF ORDERING, PLEASE EMAIL info@BumblebeeCreations.ie ASAP.
Returns & Refunds
Unwanted (does not include personalised gifts), unsuitable (does not include personalised gifts) or faulty goods can be returned to Bumblebee Creations by the customer or gift recipient and we aim to make this process as simple as possible.
Unwanted / Unsuitable Goods
Unwanted (does not include personalised gifts) or unsuitable (does not include personalised gifts) goods can be returned within 7 working days of receipt as long as the goods are in perfect condition and the packaging remains in an 'as new' state. Prior to returning the item, please contact us to receive a Product Return Code to ensure the item is accurately tracked. This code should then be included with the returned item . We recommend using a reliable insured carrier to return the item.
In accordance with the European Directive on Distance Selling, customised goods (i.e. personalised gifts) made according to custom specifications may not be returned unless they have been incorrectly processed by Bumblebee Creations. Incorrectly processed goods will be replaced.
Faulty goods may be returned to us within 30 working days of receipt and we shall arrange a refund or replacement. Prior to returning the item, please contact us to receive a Product Return Code to ensure the item is accurately tracked. Include this code with the returned item and use a reliable courier service to return the goods.
This Returns Policy is in accordance with The European Directive on Distance Selling (Directive 97/7/EC). These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Use of any materials on this website is reserved and may not be used elsewhere in any form without the express written permission of Bumblebee Creations.
At the time of ordering you are given options/choices e.g. font, size, colour etc. As a standard we will not question your selection and cannot accept any responsibility if you are not happy with your choice. We reserve the right to create a design style that we think appropriate from design components supplied by you.
These conditions, and all acts of Bumblebee Creations, its Directors and Employees, shall be governed and construed in every way in accordance with the Laws of the Republic of Ireland.
1. What information do we hold about you and how is it collected?
If you have bought something from us, we will have your email address, address and phone number. If you choose to deliver items to a third party (such as a friend) we will have their name and address. Your credit card details are not held by us, but will be held on the Realex Payments secure server.
You may also, optionally, decide to receive our 'Newsletter' which may include Special Offers. You can opt out of this at any time either by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and type 'UNSUBSCRIBE' on the Subject line, or by clicking onto the 'UNSUBSCRIBE' Box in any email we send you.
2. What do we do with the personal information which we collect?
We use the information you have given us to:
- Process and deliver your order. This means that we may have to disclose some of your information to our suppliers (e.g. our delivery suppliers) to help complete your order.
- Allow us to review the history of your past purchases.
- Send you an occasional 'Newsletter' from Bumblebee Creations but only if you have consented to this. If you no longer wish to receive these, simply send us an email at email@example.com, and type 'UNSUBSCRIBE' on the Subject line, or by clicking onto the ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ Box in any email we send you.
- Carry out market and product analysis to help us review, develop and improve the service which we offer to you. All of the information described above will be stored in our user database (unless you notify us that you no longer wish us to retain such data, in which case all your contact details and information that may identify you will be deleted). In supplying us with your personal information, you agree that we may transfer that information (to the extent that it is still held on our database at the relevant time) to a third party who acquires all or substantially all of Bumblebee Creations assets or stock, or our website services, whether by merger, acquisition, reorganisation or otherwise.
3. What are your choices?
By law, you are entitled to:
- Receive, upon payment of a fee, a copy of any personal information about you which we hold; and
- Require the rectification, erasure or blocking of any of your personal information which is inaccurate or not up to date held by Bumblebee Creations. Each time that we send you a 'Newsletter', we also give you the opportunity to 'UNSUBSCRIBE' to it. You also have the option of sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and type 'UNSUBSCRIBE' on the Subject line.
5. Contacting Us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information then please email us at email@example.com, or write to us at:Bumblebee CreationsRathclooneyCrusheenEnnisCo ClareEire6. Gift WrappingWhere gift wrapping is purchased - items are wrapped in appropriate wrapping paper/box. A gift card is included. The card will be completed by us with your message when the item is sent directly to the giftee. If the item is being despatched to the purchaser - the card is left blank for the purchaser to complete themselves. A gift card is only included when gift wrapping has been purchased.